- CAP Crisis Assistance is designed to help residents of Blaine, Birch Bay, Custer, and Point Roberts who have short term EMERGENCY needs for financial assistance.
- To request assistance, call (360) 392-8484 to set up an appointment.
- Assistance is not usually given more than once per year per family.
- Assistance is given in the form of vouchers, never in cash.
Kinds of Help Provided
We will pay for:
- Utility bills (shut-off impending)
- Critical prescription needs
- Grocery vouchers (when other food assistance is not available)
- Short-term emergency lodging (1-3 day motel stays)
- Emergency gasoline assistance
We provide referrals for:
- Shelter, housing
- Medical/dental/legal services
- Counseling and other services
We work in coordination with the following agencies:
- Blaine Family Service Center
- Blaine Food Bank
- Project Hope
- Love, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- The Opportunity Council
- Interfaith Coalition
- Department of Social and Health Services
Crisis Assistance Director: Ken Trupp