Clothing Assistance Programs
- Provides free clothing for all ages, as well as linens and bedding, to those with financial need.
- Hours of operation: Tuesdays and Fridays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm; Wednesdays, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: 500 C Street, Blaine – adjacent to the Blaine Food Bank
- Donations are accepted anytime in the donation bin located next to the Clothing Bank. We accept clean, good quality, new or used clothing, linens, and bedding. If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, please bring your donation to the Clothing Bank during the hours of operation listed above.
- Clothing Bank Director: Jan Schlack
Winter Coat Drive
- Held during the month of September, donations to the Winter Coat Drive provide free winter coats, hats, gloves, and socks for those with financial need in our community.
Donations Accepted: clean, good quality, used or new winter coats, hats, and gloves in all sizes.
Drop Off Locations for 2017:
- most local churches
- Blaine Library
- Blaine Senior Center
- Pacific Building Center
- Windermere Real Estate – Birch Bay Square
- Semiahmoo Fire Station
- Semiahmoo Resort
- Northwest Parks and Rec Office – Bay Horizon Park in Birch Bay
- Birch Bay Village Community Center
2017 Distribution: Unit 280 in the Cost Cutter Shopping Center (same location as the Thanksgiving Basket distribution)
- Tuesday, October 10, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 11, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 13, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Provides students with financial need in the Blaine School District with essential clothing items and shoes when not available through other programs.
- Students are referred by the Blaine Family Service Center.
- For more information: (360) 332-0740.