- Community Meals provide an opportunity for community members to connect with one another while enjoying a warm, nutritious meal.
- Weekly dinners are served on Wednesdays, September – May, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm, at the Blaine Community Center, 763 G Street, Blaine.
- Closure dates include the day before Thanksgiving and when school is out for Christmas and spring breaks.
- Dinners are provided free of charge; donations are accepted.
- Everyone is welcome! Please join us!
- Community Meals Director: Becky Grasher – firstname.lastname@example.org
For the weekly menu, click here.
Weekly meals are provided on a rotating basis by teams from the following organizations:
- Blaine Christian Fellowship
- Blaine United Church of Christ
- Comphy Company
- Freedom Community Church
- Grace Lutheran Church
- North Bay Christ the King Community Church
- Northwood Alliance Church
- Saint Anne’s Catholic Church
- Relief Society
- The Gathering
- Windermere Real Estate – Birch Bay Square
New teams are welcome! If you are interested in starting a team, email email@example.com for more info.
If you would like to volunteer with Community Meals but are not part of an established team, you may ask to be put on our list of volunteers to be called when teams need extra help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.