- The Thanksgiving Basket program provides complete, ready-to-cook turkey dinners on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving for families in financial need. Each basket is sized to the number of individuals in the family.
- To sign up, contact the Blaine Family Service Center at 360-332-0740 or register online at www.blaine.wednet.edu/FSC. Registration deadline for 2017 is November 8.
- Those signed up to get a basket will receive a postcard in the mail stating a specific time between 11:30 am and 2:30 pm on Wednesday, November 22, that they may pick up their baskets. Baskets not picked up by 2:30 pm may be distributed to families on the wait list.
- Pick up location for 2017 is Unit 280 in the Cost Cutter Shopping Center on H St. in Blaine.
- Funded entirely by donations from local individuals, organizations, and businesses.
- Thanksgiving Basket Director: Rhyan Lopez